How to attract more customers to your website.
A well-designed website with good content will get you more business – but only if people visit it.
So how do you do that? How do you get people to visit your site?
There are, as you would expect, a number of ways to drive traffic to it. Here are some of them:
- Optimizing your site for search engines
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is top of the list and something you definitely need. We do it as a matter of course when we’re designing your site.
- Marketing your site through social mediaSocial media (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) is another popular one, with recent research suggesting that 60% of online businesses do it. We can also help you here.
- Search engine marketingThis is also commonly used and includes Google AdWords – an example of Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising. We can help you set up and run your campaigns.
- Email marketingAnother way to attract more customers. We’ve experience in email marketing, and can support you with your email campaigns.
- Content marketingThe idea here is to provide content that’s likely to be useful to your target customers, to attract them to your site. Blog posts are good for this, which is something else we can help you with.
- Traditional ‘offline’ marketingYour brochures, posters and business cards can all drive traffic to your website – and shouldn’t be overlooked. We can help you with this too.
You probably won’t use all of these approaches, but you’ll certainly use some of them – and this will be part of your marketing strategy.
We can help you with all of this. When we meet to discuss your site, we’ll discuss your marketing strategy too. We’ll provide our insights and – if you want – help you develop your strategy.
And then help you implement it.
Want help with your online marketing?
Contact us now!